For several years now MUTEK has been committed to taking concrete measures in sustainable development, in order to reduce its environmental impact and to mobilize festival-goers on social and ecological issues.
MUTEK is a member of Club TRIBU, a project developed by Tourisme Montréal. TRIBU is a gathering of companies interested in seeking training and tailor-made support to initiate new projects concerned with sustainable development.
Our efforts in waste management have already been rewarded by ICI ON RECYCLE!, which is overseen by RECYC-QUÉBEC.
Measures adopted by MUTEK in the organization of the festival include:
● Unrecovered found objects handed over to an association
● Presence of Insertech for the recovery of electronic equipment.
RESPONSIBLE WATER MANAGEMENT
● Fountain with free access on all sites
● Writing a chart of good conduct for all MUTEKs
● Possibility of converting a festival PASSPORT into an ECOPASS with our partner Planetair.
● Student rates
● Group rates
● All venues accessible to people with reduced mobility
● Volunteers involved in the event