Seeking a Special Projects Manager
Join the Montreal Team
March 28, 2018
Under the authority of the General Director and in collaboration with the communications-marketing team, the Special Project Manager will coordinate projects with the various international MUTEK festivals as well as the external suppliers (advertising agency, printers, service provider), especially in anticipation of the 20th anniversary of MUTEK Montréal.
The Special Project Manager is responsible of the management, coordination and execution of special projects. Main responsibilities are:
International marketing strategy
- Analysis of common audiences and coordination of media placement;
- Advertising design for the international market;
- Coordination of brand activation of local and international sponsors;
- Support services for our international collaborators: communication tools and web development;
- Development of prospecting tools for targeted audiences;
- Special requests (renewals, marketing materials for affiliated groups…);
Assist and work with the Sponsorship Coordinator to produce brand activations :
- Budget follow-up for projects;
- Analyze past and current campaigns to create benchmarks;
- Optimize the performance of the campaigns under their supervision
Coordination of special projects like Keychange and the 20th anniversary of MUTEK Montréal
- Realization of planning, deadlines and follow-up of projects;
- Budget monitoring;
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any other related discipline;
- Minimum of five years experience in direct marketing and brand activation;
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English (both oral and written), and French;
- Knowledge of the Pan-American cultural domain including the functioning of levels of government;
- Very good knowledge of brand activation in Mexico and Argentina;
- Excellent mastery of issues related to digital creativity and electronic music;
- Good knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint with an ability to easily adapt to new ones.
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and autonomously;
- Creativity, working under pressure;
- Previous experience working in a multi-company environment;
- Ability to maintain excellent interpersonal relationships and provide effective and quality customer service;
- Be flexible and have a very good ability to adapt;
- Ability to plan and manage short deadlines;
- Experience in media placement would be an asset.
- Enjoyable working environment in Montréal;
- Flexible working hours;
- Autonomy and decision latitude;
- Occasional business trips.
Condition: Salary based on experience. 2 years contract.
To apply: Send a letter of presentation and your CV including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30, 2018. Only selected candidates will be contacted.