Join the MUTEK Team
Seeking a Graphic Designer / Videographer. Apply before March 17th!
04 de marzo de 2019
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about electronic music and digital arts to help develop MUTEK’s creative campaign for our 20th edition: apply our visual campaign to multiple formats, create and contribute to social media content and edit our promotional videos. Our visual identity is in line with our values of openness, inclusion, and sustainability, while communicating information clearly and creatively. Therefore, we encourage applications from culturally diverse and first nations individuals.
Tasks and responsibilities:
1/ Graphic Design
• Apply MUTEK’s 2019 visual campaign to print and web media (program, flyers, postal cards, social media, etc.)
• Respect the graphic charter’s guidelines
• Create GIF banners and promotional content for our partners’ websites
• Create printed promotional material
• Contribute to the designing and implementation of the festival’s signage and scenography
• Update MUTEK festival’s branding toolbox, used by other MUTEK festivals internationally
• Ensure consistency in MUTEK’s branding throughout our festivals internationally
• Create videos and promotional excerpts
• Edit videos according to each media platform
• Support and accompany video teams during the festival
• Depending on abilities: closed captioning
• Manage the festival’s merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies, tote-bags…) : design, quality control, shipping follow-up, logistics, managing shipping deadlines
Duration and conditions:
• Must be eligible for the Emploi-Québec job grant (we will ask selected candidates to bring their letter confirming eligibility at the interview)
• Starting date: april 1st 2019
• Length: 30 weeks (contracts ends on October 25th, 2019)
Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 17th 2019.
Please indicate the job title for which you wish to submit in the email title. Only selected candidates will be contacted.