Digital Friday: Designed in Montréal: Montréal's Digital Creativity Around the World
For this 5th Digital Friday, Printemps numérique and MUTEK Montréal invite you to the Phi Centre for an international 5à7. Together we'll celebrate how Montréal's digital ingenuity travels abroad and impacts the creative world.
Come and meet our guests and (re)discover success stories from this city's creators and companies who shine overseas:
- Alexandre Simionescu from Float4
- Melissa Mongiat from Daily tous les jours
- Bassil Silim Jones from MERCHLAR
- Frederic Guarino du VR SALON #2 présenté par MUTEK
- Jean-Olivier Dalphond - PixMob
This panel will be hosted by Roger Parent from Réalisations Montréal.
The discussion will be followed by a networking session and an exclusive opportunity to visit MUTEK's VR exhibition!
The event is free but space is limited. RSVP here.
June 03, 2016 17:00 - 19:00
- View this event on